Stratford Parent Teacher Organization
"Helping Our Pups Grow"
The Stratford PTO is responsible for numerous things around town!
- Movie Night in the Park - Come and enjoy time with the kiddos watching a family-friendly movie with popcorn!
- Octoberfest - A great community event with carnival-style booths by our teachers, clubs and organizations, GIANT inflatables, singing event, bingo, cake walk, and much more every year! And a COSTUME 5K AND FUN RUN!!!
- Bulldog Run - Now in conjuction with the elementary's Field Day, we get our student's hearts pumping with a fun-filled day of Track & Field events! Followed by a 5K and Fun Run on our USATF certified course on Saturday!
- Peach Festival - This state wide event (and beyond) is the pride of Stratford! PTO begins the day's festivities with a 5K and Fun Run on our Peach Festival USATF Certified Course! Then GIANT inflatables and cash prize games! Stratford's Chamber of Commerce coordinates a day filled with vendors and entertainment!
AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE MONEY WE RAISE???
- $4000+ to fund the field trips for every elementary class
- $1000 to Life Point Church's school supplies fund
- Donations to clubs and organizations
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation
- Teacher Mini-Grants
NEW PROJECTS FOR THE YEAR!
Renovation of the Elementary Teachers' Lounge
Freshening up of the Elementary School (paint and landscaping)
DON'T FORGET ABOUT BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION!